I received a notification from peaksofcheeks (thank you!).
She nominated me, together with other 10, for the Liebster Award Nomination.
I didn’t understand at first. It was night, I was tired.
The day after I read it with a fresher mind. Here how it goes.
.Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog
.Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who has nominated you
.Nominate 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
.Ask 11 innovative questions to the ones you have nominated
.Remember to notify your nominees once you have uploaded your acknowledgement post.
Her questions and my answers
1 What is happiness according to you?
Perhaps becoming able to enjoy people’s company?
2 Which one memory of yours will you always cherish?
At the moment I am releasing an incredible amount of rubbish I had to go through in life, I can’t recall anything to cherish.
3 What is the latest thing that made you laugh your belly out?
Again, I am releasing a lot of rubbish I had to go through, I can’t recall any just now.
4 Which embarrassing memory of yours makes you laugh even now?
Not really laughing but for sure I am smiling when I think of that situation. I almost missed my plain in Bordeaux because I was too much sunk into my existential reflections… I felt quite ashamed for the delay in the departure that I caused.
5 What about Mother Nature do you admire the most?
The yin and yang aspects. Nourishing and cutting off the unnecessary.
6 Which is the first song that comes to your mind now? Can you share it?
“Dona nobis pacem” by Mozart. A Latin canon that I learned with the German pronunciation of Latin (in German instead of “pacem” you say “pazem”), therefore it is awkward to me hearing it sung and pronounced differently.
In any case a nice one is here on youtube. (I never found one sung in German Latin!).
7 What do you do when you cannot fall asleep?
I recite my mantras.
8 Have you miserably failed in delivering a joke? How did the experience go?
No. I had a cheerful nature. Therefore the only problem was that not everybody understood my jokes, but as the others laughed, they laughed too and eventually they understood; at that moment they did laugh indeed!
9 Is there anyone in your life you want or wanted to apologise to?
No, I always apologise, immediately, or when I realise I was wrong.
10 What is the one thing you are proud of?
I am not into that at the moment.
11 Can you share one of your classic jokes or pick-up lines?
No, now my mood is quite busy with less joyful emotions I am trying to release.
The questions for my nominees
1. Do you identify with the person living this earthly life or with the soul inside this person?
2. Does the Divine have a meaning in your life?
3. Are you happy/satisfied about your life?
4. What is the goal you are pursuing now?
5. Do you manage to follow your path even if the people around you criticise it?
6. Are you assertive or more submissive?
7. Do you manage to set boundaries and save your personal space from intruders?
8. Do you value solitude or prefer to have people around?
9. Can you accept and deal with your failures/mistakes?
10. Can you accept and deal with others’ failures/mistakes especially when you have to pay the consequences?
11. Out of your personal experience (and not because you read it or heard from the many self help guru!) what is the main teaching you have understood from life so far?